*To view the class calendar scroll down to the bottom of the page.*
- Please call 412-362-0679 to register for class.
- You can pay by debit card over the phone (Note: We do NOT accept American Express nor Discover).
- Alternatively, you can pay by check, mail to 5404 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206. We need to receive your check within 5 days of your phone registration.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as class will start promptly on time! We have a large parking lot adjacent to our building at the intersection of Penn and Aiken.
- Just like cultural/sporting events there is NO REFUND once you have registered for a class. You may, however, send someone in your place. If you give us 72 hours advance notice you may switch to another class. ABSOLUTELY NO CONSIDERATION FOR ‘NO SHOWS’.
- Gift Certificates are not refundable. You may give them to another person if you do not want to come to class.
- In case a class is canceled due to insufficient registration or inclement weather you may switch to another available class or receive a full refund. Classes with less than 6 people will be canceled.
- We reserve the right to make menu changes .
- Please inform us of dietary restrictions/allergies when you register. We will try and make some adjustments to accommodate your needs.
- We would be happy to plan a class for people with special dietary needs (gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free, vegan, paleo etc). However, you would need to guarantee a minimum of 6 people for your class.
- We DO NOT offer children’s classes or parties but interested children ages 8-12 can also attend class with a parent. Half price for the child. Young adults 13 and up can attend an adult class on their own at full price.
- For information on classes at The Kitchen By Vangura click here
- Put your cursor on a particular class to view the menu, time and price. Then, call 412-362-0679 for registration and payment.
- The complete schedule is listed through June, 2019 (arrow forward on the calendar)