JOIN OUR CULINARY EXCURSION TO POROS ISLAND, GREECE!
May 30 – June 6, 2020
$2495 plus airfare
7 nights accommodations
5 authentic Greek cooking classes
Local excursions, swimming & water sports available
Daily breakfast, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
Wine included with meals
1/3 deposit not due until October 2019
Only six spots remaining! For more information, call Dorothy at 412-362-0679
Chop, WOK, & Talk! started 17 years ago as the only Southeast Asian Cooking School in the Pittsburgh area! Since then, due to its success and popular demand, the class offerings have mushroomed into a variety of ethnic cooking classes. Owner and instructor, Dorothy Tague, has taught and taken cooking lessons for years here in the USA (NYC, San Antonio, & Louisiana), as well as Thailand, Portugal, Spain, Italy (3 times), and France. Her classes are easy to follow, hands-on and fast-paced. Dorothy and her co-workers give individual attention to all students according to his or her cooking skills. In the same lesson, a well-seasoned cooking student will feel challenged, and a novice cook will feel well looked after. Ask any of her students!
Check out recent articles about our classes:
- Shady Ave Magazine: Recipe for Success
- Pittsburgh Today Live: In The Kitchen With Chop, WOK & Talk!
- KDKA Personalities visit Chop, WOK & Talk!
- Food Collage Blog
- Whirl Magazine
- Pittsburgh Magazine
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Chop, WOK & Talk! also offers:
- Corporate Team Building – private ‘hands-on’ cooking classes where colleagues gather for fun, food and camaraderie (Luncheon or Dinner)
- Private Parties – perfect for friends, relatives or co-workers. Your group selects the menu and participates in the cooking of the meal. BYOB
- Special Request/Dietary Restriction Classes: vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerant, gluten free, and paleo. You must bring a group of at least six people for one of these classes.
- Gift Certificates – the perfect gift for that special occasion, a thank you or a special treat for yourself!