The month of December will be reserved for corporate functions and private parties only.
The month of January will be for corporate functions, private parties, and our regular classes for people who wish to join a group. This scenario will continue throughout 2024.
Scroll all the way to the bottom for the class calendar.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ALWAYS AVAILABLE …CALL 412-362-0679
Our culinary excursion in 2024 will be a 10 day cooking and sightseeing adventure beginning August 22, 2024.
We are beginning on the Amalfi Coast (Ravello, Naples, Amalfi & Capri) where we will see the sights and learn recipes for pizza, limoncello, gelato and their style of pasta.Then we hop a train to the Emilia Romagna area of Italy (Bologna and Parma) to explore the sites, shop and to see first hand the production facilities for cheese, ham and Balsamic vinegar. And we, of course, will be taught the culinary traditions and recipes of this region which we will add to our popular Italian classes at Chop, WOK & Talk!
More information will be available 11/15/2023. If interested please call 412-362-0679 and we will forward information as well as a link to the website. Capacity for this trip is 14 participants and 11 spots are currently reserved.
- Please call 412-362-0679 to register for class.
- INDIVIDUALS can pay by debit/credit card over the phone at the time of registration (Note: We do NOT accept American Express nor Discover).
- CORPORATE AND PRIVATE PARTIES MAY PAY AT THEIR EVENT
- Alternatively, you can pay by check, mail to 5404 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206. We need to receive your check within 5 days of your phone registration.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as class will start promptly on time! We have a large parking lot adjacent to our building at the intersection of Penn and Aiken.
- Just like cultural/sporting events there is NO REFUND once you have registered for a class. You may, however, send someone in your place. If you give us 72 hours advance notice you may switch to another class. ABSOLUTELY NO CONSIDERATION FOR ‘NO SHOWS’.
- Gift Certificates are NOT refundable. You may give them to another person if you do not want to come to class.
- In case a class is canceled due to insufficient registration (less than 6 people) or inclement weather you may switch to another available class or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to make menu changes .
PLACE YOUR CURSOR ON THE DATES AND THE MENUS WILL APPEAR!!!
Currently working on menus for May and June