*To view the class calendar scroll down to the bottom of the page.*
GIFT CERTIFICATES ALWAYS AVAILABLE …CALL 412-362-0679
- Please call 412-362-0679 to register for class.
- You can pay by debit/credit card over the phone (Note: We do NOT accept American Express nor Discover).
- Alternatively, you can pay by check, mail to 5404 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206. We need to receive your check within 5 days of your phone registration.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as class will start promptly on time! We have a large parking lot adjacent to our building at the intersection of Penn and Aiken.
- Just like cultural/sporting events there is NO REFUND once you have registered for a class. You may, however, send someone in your place. If you give us 72 hours advance notice you may switch to another class. ABSOLUTELY NO CONSIDERATION FOR ‘NO SHOWS’.
- Gift Certificates are NOT refundable. You may give them to another person if you do not want to come to class.
- In case a class is canceled due to insufficient registration or inclement weather you may switch to another available class or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to make menu changes .
Please inform us of dietary restrictions/allergies when you register. We will try and make some adjustments to accommodate your needs.
- We would be happy to plan a class for people with special dietary needs (gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free, vegan, paleo etc). However, you would need to guarantee a minimum of 6 people for your class.
- We DO NOT offer children’s classes nor parties but interested children ages 8-12 can also attend class with a parent. Half price for the child. Young adults 13 and up can attend an adult class on their own at full price.
- For information on classes at The Kitchen By Vangura click here
JOIN OUR CULINARY EXCURSION TO POROS ISLAND, GREECE!
MAY 14-21 2022!
Due to Covid 19 our original date was changed (3X’s) and we now have 4 spots available.
- If you are interested in this wonderful trip please call Dorothy at 412-362-0679 to receive the link to the website
7 nights accommodations
5 authentic Greek cooking classes
Local excursions, swimming & water sports available
Daily breakfast, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
Wine included with meals
- $2495.00 plus airfare
- For more information call Dorothy at 412-362-0679…FOUR SPOTS remaining
As we navigate our way socially to a new way of living, we want to stay close to our relatives and friends while choosing activities that are safe. Why not book a cooking party of 4-8 people at Chop, WOK & Talk! (since eating is essential)? We are proactive with all CDC guidelines, offering a fun evening with friends learning to cook restaurant quality cuisine….and, no crowds!
Chop, WOK & Talk! plans to offer only “PRIVATE PARTIES” in 2021 due to Covid restrictions or until we are vaccinated. Call 412-362-0679 for menu selections and to schedule a date. We’ll resume regular classes when we get back to ‘normal’.
Payment for your private party is due that night (cash, check or credit card….we do not accept Discover/American Express cards).
Classes are taught by Dorothy and staff members.
Please visit the Menu Options page to see the available menus to choose from for March or April, 2021
Please visit the Menu Options page to see the available menus to choose from for March or April, 2021.