Our culinary excursion for 2023 will be the French Alps from September 24-30. Please call 412-362-0679 if interested. Limited to 10 people….2 spots currently available.
Scroll all the way to the bottom for the class calendar.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ALWAYS AVAILABLE …CALL 412-362-0679
- Please call 412-362-0679 to register for class.
- INDIVIDUALS can pay by debit/credit card over the phone at the time of registration (Note: We do NOT accept American Express nor Discover).
- CORPORATE AND PRIVATE PARTIES MAY PAY AT THEIR EVENT
- Alternatively, you can pay by check, mail to 5404 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206. We need to receive your check within 5 days of your phone registration.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as class will start promptly on time! We have a large parking lot adjacent to our building at the intersection of Penn and Aiken.
- Just like cultural/sporting events there is NO REFUND once you have registered for a class. You may, however, send someone in your place. If you give us 72 hours advance notice you may switch to another class. ABSOLUTELY NO CONSIDERATION FOR ‘NO SHOWS’.
- Gift Certificates are NOT refundable. You may give them to another person if you do not want to come to class.
- In case a class is canceled due to insufficient registration or inclement weather you may switch to another available class or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to make menu changes .
|1||2Humana TBHumana TB||3AMALFI COAST DINNER $90/BYOB..... 6:00-9:00 PMAMALFI COAST DINNER $90/BYOB..... 6:00-9:00 PMMENU: BYOB Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, strawberries, blackberries and melon garnished with basil and a drizzle of balsamic syrup Creamy lemon Parmesan chicken with olives and herbs with a slice of spaghetti pie Amalfi lemon pound cake with a scoop of gelato A sip of limoncello and the recipe||4TUSCAN DINNER $90 BYOB 6 :00-9:00 PMTUSCAN DINNER $90 BYOB 6 :00-9:00 PMMENU: BYOB Piada appetizer (homemade flatbread stuffed with Italian meats, cheese and roasted red peppers...a street sandwich) Beef Milanese (breaded and fried) topped with a salad of shredded romaine, fennel, radicchio and celery leaves Side dish of cacio e pepe (bucatini with a Parmesan sauce) Ricotta orange cake with strawberries for dessert A sip of limoncello and the recipe||5Squire Private Party 6:00 PMSquire Private Party 6:00 PM||6Massario Private Party 6:00 PMMassario Private Party 6:00 PM|
|7Pasta Grannies Class: $90.00/BYOB 2:00-5:00 PMPasta Grannies Class: $90.00/BYOB 2:00-5:00 PMMENU: BYOB Antipasti salad with a variety of meats and cheese, olives, tomatoes caramelized walnuts, roasted red peppers and a balsamic drizzle Pici (hand rolled spaghetti) topped with a lemon almond pesto and toasted Panko Cavatelli in a wild mushroom cream sauce with hazelnuts and gorgonzola (optional) Homemade fettuccine topped with meatballs in a tomato vodka sauce A sip of limoncello and the recipe||8FRENCH CLASS $95 BY0B 6 ;00-9 ;00 PM |
6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFRENCH CLASS $95 BY0B 6 ;00-9 ;00 PMTime: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
MENU: BYOB Corn, bacon & comte cheese souffle and side salad Lavendar, lemon & honey spatchcocked Cornish hens roasted over sourdough croutons Asparagus hollandaise Dessert crepes stuffed with a triple citrus mousse and topped whipped cream and seasonal berries
|9THAI CLASS/$90.00/ BYOB ...6:00-9:00 PM |
6:00 pm - 9:00 pmTHAI CLASS/$90.00/ BYOB ...6:00-9:00 PMTime: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
MENU: BYOB Point Brugge red curry mussels with crusty French bread Shrimp, vegetable and herb fresh spring rolls with a spicy lime dipping sauce Grilled tuna steaks over a Thai peanut noodle salad Sticky rice topped with bruleed rum soaked pineapple Plum tea will be served
|10||11||12INDIAN DINNER: $90.00/BYOB:INDIAN DINNER: $90.00/BYOB:MENU: BYOB Spicy turkey kathi rolls with homemade naan Cucumber riata, and Mango chutney Butter chicken curry Apricot almond rice pilaf Kheer (rice pudding) with nuts, raisins and mango||13Thomas Private Party 6:00 PMThomas Private Party 6:00 PM|
|14||15CLOSEDCLOSED||16Pitt Pharmacy Team BuildingPitt Pharmacy Team Building||17Duolingo Team Building Event 5:00Duolingo Team Building Event 5:00||18Sharp Private Party 6:00 PMSharp Private Party 6:00 PM||19||20Arnold Private Party 6:00 PMArnold Private Party 6:00 PM|
|28CLOSEDCLOSED||29||30||31KOREAN DINNER $90.00/BYOB.....6:00-9:00 PMKOREAN DINNER $90.00/BYOB.....6:00-9:00 PMMENU/BYOB Fried beef spring rolls with dipping sauce Scallion pancakes with dipping sauce Korean fried chicken tossed in a Gochujang-honey sauce Kimchi Fried rice ( ground pork , Asian pear, Kimchi, corn , rice and fried egg (optional)|